Friday, May 31, 2013

Time...

- this one in cotton Sugar 'n Cream Neptune colours...


I love this design – 2 x1 ribbing, over and over; it's simple enough for my weary brain and feels like a soft hug around my neck...


The weather has been cloudy...


but the sun is waiting in the wings, ready to peek out...we are promised lots of sunny days ahead...


Squirrels are so hungry right now...


feeding their young and keeping themselves fit...


I just realized that tomorrow June 1st is the 8th anniversary of this blog! I can hardly believe it. The time has gone by so quickly and I've enjoyed every moment of writing my posts and sharing with you, dear reader.
 
 
I haven't been able to visit Steveston for awhile now, so this is a photo from last summer of my favourite spot at the harbour.  I miss watching the sunrise and seeing the boats heading out, but thankfully I have lots of wonderful memories...



Take care and enjoy your days!


“But what minutes!
 Count them by sensation and not by calendars and each moment is a day.”
~ Benjamin Disraeli