Friday, April 12, 2013

Curiosity...

I find it fascinating - and curious - how a crochet design can start with a circle...


and finish with a square...


 Popcorn Star Crochet Square is the name of this lovely pattern
and I'm ever so grateful to the designer
as I learned how to make popcorn from cotton...


Grey squirrel was peering in our kitchen window this week
(probably wondering what we were eating for breakfast)...


whilst raccoon watched us from the top of our hedge
(we just had it trimmed and I think he was inspecting the job)...


Cheery spring colours in our neighbour's garden...
I have no idea what they are but I love the splash of red
when I look out our front window)...


Time to toddle off and be curious about something or other,
so I'll wish you a peaceful week and hope to see you soon, dear reader.


“The important thing is not to stop questioning.
Curiosity has its own reason for existing.
  One cannot help but be in awe when he contemplates the mysteries of eternity,
of life, of the marvelous structure of reality.”

~ Albert Einstein