Friday, September 30, 2011

cheery colours...

I started knitting a Feathery Cowl then decided I needed a Feathery Scarf, so I continued on until I had 58 inches (147 cm)...

then I had the brilliant idea I would dye the scarf but the only dye colour I had available was rose pink; I actually like this cheery-uppy colour and feel quite smiley when I wear it...

If you decide to try this at home, do remember the scarf will curl a bit because of all the purl rows, but if it's worn European style you won't even notice...

Autumn colours, muted...

and bright...

The days are crispy and crunchy but some flowers are still blooming...

Mt. Baker in autumn mist...

Early morning along the Fraser River...

and that is all I have to share today dear reader, so I'll wish you a peaceful week and hope to see you soon.



"Life is Colour and Warmth and Light and a striving evermore for these."
~ Julian Grenfell