Friday, June 17, 2011

Flower Power...

So many beautiful colours...

in our new flower basket...

On the knitting front, I made me another Basket Rib Hand Towel with Sirdar Calico in the Shrimp colourway...

It's a DK weight cotton with 60% cotton/40% acrylic and very nice to work with. I used my 3.75mms (US5) and cast on 62 sts. The towel has 33 repeats and finished size is 11” x 18” (28 cm x 46 cm)...

Rocky paid a short visit...

Squirrel was not impressed as that fat raccoon ate all the peanuts but one and then drank the water bowl dry...

So, I know I had lots more stuff to tell you but as I seem to have the attention span of a flea nowadays, I've forgotten what it was I wanted to say; instead I'll just wish you a peaceful week, dear reader, and hope to see you soon.



“Flowers are those little colourful beacons of the sun from which we get sunshine when dark, sombre skies blanket our thoughts.”
~ Dodinsky