Friday, October 15, 2010

Camo...

Another Unscrunchable Scarf in Bernat Camouflage (I think this yarn has been discontinued)...


I did my usual 24 stitches on 5mms (US8) and zipped along until just a wee speck of yarn was left...


It fits snuggly warm around my scrawny old neck...


A hawk looking for a meal in our yard...


This fellow wasn't worried...


The very last blue...



I probably should have deleted this photo from my camera but it's exactly what my eyes experienced when the sun peeked over the horizon and everything was backlit with a beautiful yellow haze...



I'm writing this post from my new desktop pc and so very happy to be here. If this pc performs as well as my old one, I shouldn't need to talk about computers for another seven years - and won't you enjoy that?

Now it's time for a long autumn nap, so I'll wish you a peaceful week, dear reader, and hope to see you next Friday.



“In the old days people robbed stagecoaches and knocked off armoured trucks. Now they're knocking off servers.”
~ Richard Power