Friday, September 10, 2010

Chris and Henry...

are two new members of the teddy hug. They arrived in the mail last week from my friend and I immediately posed them for their official photograph. Aren't they too cute?


I'm still knitting my Feather & Fan cloths for Canada Comforts. You would think I’d be tired of them by now, but my mind and fingers seem to find comfort in the repetition. These are knit with Sugar 'n Cream in Countryside, Robin’s Egg Blue and Soft Violet…


These two cloths are from the same dyelot of Coolspun Cotton in Gumdrops colourway, yet they came out so different…


Deep purple with a hint of blue…


A chickadee resting on the flower basket…


Backlit ears and shiny whiskers…


I need a faster camera…


And now it’s time to fling another feather cloth on the needles, dear reader, so I’ll wish you a peaceful week and hope to see you soon.



“The world needs dreamers and the world needs doers, but above all, the world needs dreamers who do.”
~ Sarah Ban Breathnach