Friday, May 28, 2010

First...

This is the first and only full blossom on the hydrangeas so far, but the others aren't far behind…


as beautiful as ever…


I don’t know the name of this shrub but it’s green and healthy and lives in our front yard, just in front of the living room window. I can see the top half from my chair…


Two of my favouritey cloths in Sugar ‘n Cream Sun-Kissed Ombre…


The Circle Cloths are piling up here…


and the food bandit is visiting every day…


Now I’m going to take a small stroll in the yard and say hello to all the new growth, so I’ll wish you a peaceful week, dear reader, and hope to see you soon.



“A flower's appeal is in its contradictions - so delicate in form yet strong in fragrance, so small in size yet big in beauty, so short in life yet long on effect.”
~ Terri Guillemets