Friday, February 12, 2010

Heart...

I don’t have the heart for knitting anything more complex than a cloth or an Unscrunchable Scarf, but as long as I can still knit, I'm happy...


This scarf was knit with Bernat Berella 4 in Soft Periwinkle Blue…


I really like this yarn for its softness and durability; it washes up well with no pilling and no itch factor (and it squishes nicely with the steam iron)...


My next project just might be another scarf, using all my leftover blue cotton…


I've finally acknowledged that Christmas is over and it's time to move on to my next favourite holiday...


I came across a link to this free pattern for Chocolate Bar Coasters from the purl bee and I know I'm going to have to make some, just because I love the name so much.

Happy Chocolate Day, dear reader. I'll wish you a peaceful week and hope to see you next Friday.



“kisses are a better fate
than wisdom.”
~e.e. cummings