Friday, June 05, 2009

Tawashi...

I crocheted a little Tawashi Flower...


You can see it’s not the most perfect flower as my crocheting skills are limited, but I think it’s too cute and I'm going to make more of them. They're just the right size for a coaster...


I’ve also been knitting my feather & fan cloths for Canada Comforts in summer colours…


and I used up the very last bits to make a Basket Rib Cloth


Two crows have built a nest in the tree across the road from our house. They drop in every morning to feed in our backyard…


So does mama squirrel…


Two sunflowers from the seeds in the bird feeder…


Tigger, enjoying a nap in the garden…


and now I’m going to enjoy a nap too (although not in the garden). I’ll wish you a peaceful week, dear reader, and hope to see you next Friday.



"Anything simple always interests me."
~David Hockney