Friday, March 20, 2009

Snow Ghost...

You know how much I love snow, dear reader, so it isn’t too surprising I would jump at the chance to knit with a yarn named Snow Ghost


This is my Unscrunchable Scarf pattern…


The scarves I’m knitting through the year will be donated to a Vancouver emergency shelter in October…and I will wash them again after wearing for the photo shoot…


I also knit another Feather & Fan and Basket Rib cloth in Natural Ombre…


Anita of eat.sleep.knit...the life of a knitting junkie has chosen my blog for two lovely awards. Thank you Anita! I am honoured to be on your list. (I know I'm supposed to post the awards here and also pass them along to 10 other blogs, but my brain seems to be incapable of following through. I'm amazed to actually see photos on my blog today).


An early March morning at Garry Point…


It’s the first day of Spring here in the northern hemisphere (and the first day of Autumn in the south). I am going to celebrate the morning with a cup of hot chocolate, so I'll wish you a peaceful week, dear reader, and hope to see you next Friday.



“Every spring is the only spring - a perpetual astonishment.”
~Ellis Peters