Friday, February 27, 2009

XOXO...

I knit this yummy cloth as part of Rachel’s KAL (Knit Along). You can join the fun at Rachel’s Knitting Room Yahoo group. Mine turned out prettier than I imagined but not as detailed and beautiful as the one Rachel made…


Bestest of all, we had SNOW yesterday! I love SNOW! (sorry for the caps & exclamations, I get a bit excited talking about SNOW!)…


most of it’s gone today but I did enjoy every moment of its presence…


Sorry I don’t have a lot to show you this week. I’ve been a bit more wobbly than usual and to make life more interesting, I had my eyes examined early this morning. My lovely eye doctor used those drops, you know, the ones that make your pupils as large as saucers and so very sensitive to light. Of course today the sun is shining the brightest it has in days and days. I am typing this post on the spot with wonky vision, so forgive the smallness and the lateness (and the poor grammar).

Anyhoo, I have been knitting some of my favouritey feather & fans (I love this bright yellow, yum, yum)…



Gotta go now and rest, dear reader, so I’ll wish you a peaceful week and hope to see you next Friday, when it will be March, which means very little chance of any more SNOW! in our yard, which means I have next winter to look forward to. Life is fun.



“I ask not for a lighter burden, but for broader shoulders.”
~Jewish Proverb