Friday, January 09, 2009

Fuzzy Wuzzy...


I received a pair of warm and cozy Fuzzy Feet this Christmas. They look a little scruffy because I’ve worn them so much…


In between cowls and other stuff I’ve been knitting my feather & fan cloths for the charity project and I managed to reach my goal of 400 cloths…yay!


and more on the way…


I also made another Ballband Cloth but this time I used a single skein of variegated cotton rather than two different coloured skeins (I was feeling lazy)...


Starlings in the snow garden…


and a pair of eagles on the navigation beacon at Garry Pt. Park…


The snow is quickly melting, although we still have a fair amount in our front yard. I made a snowball yesterday and stuck it in the freezer as a reminder of this snowy winter.

K took this photo of Richmond’s London Farm during one of our snowiest days…


Now it’s time for a big mug of hot chocolate, so I’ll wish you a peaceful week, dear reader, and hope to see you next Friday. Take care.



“Seize the moment. Remember all those women on the Titanic who waved off the dessert cart. “
~Erma Bombeck