Friday, November 07, 2008

A Warm Hug...

around the neck (those are not wrinkles on my face, they are 58 years worth of laugh lines)…


This is the Bristol Neckwarmer pattern, a very easy knit with one skein of Patons Astra in Dark Denim and my 4.2mm (US6) needles; I used maybe 120 yds (110m) of the 160 yd (147m) skein. One of my lovely stitch markers is decorating the pin (I didn’t make a buttonhole). The finished size is 21” long and 5” tall….


Spenser isn’t happy about his modeling career but he agrees it’s a very cozy cowl…


One of us went on a camping trip to Port Townsend recently and took some beautiful lighthouse photos…



A few hydrangea blossoms refuse to give up their colour…


So, it's Hot Chocolate Friday and I am going to venture out into the early morning rain. I love November rain; the world smells nicer and the colours are brilliant. I will wish you a peaceful week, dear reader, and hope to see you next Friday. Take care.



“We can only be said to be alive in those moments when our hearts are conscious of our treasures.”
~Thornton Wilder