Friday, November 14, 2008

Mitt Envy...

I have loved this Mitt Envy pattern for a long while but my foggy brain and fumbling fingers couldn’t make it work. This week I received a package from Dorothy


My very own mitts, knit with Briggs & Little yarn. My hands and heart are so happy, thank you Dorothy…


One of us climbed up a very long ladder to clean the gutters on our house. They were overflowing with leaves and black gunk and it took a fair while to finish. This worker wasn’t discouraged though; he had his mp3 player and favourite music to keep him company up there…


I’m knitting a Candy Cane from Rachel’s Knitting Corner but it's going very slowly. It's not the fault of the pattern; Rachel's designs are a breeze to knit. It's this long bout of vertigo and fatigue I'm coping with.

If I beg nicely, will you quit whining and feed me?


On that note I’ll wish you a peaceful week, dear reader, and hope to see you next Friday with more photos of completed projects. Take care.




“And it is still true, no matter how old you are, when you go out into the world it is best to hold hands and stick together.”
~ Robert Fulghum