Friday, March 28, 2008

The Week In Pictures...

Snow…


and the flowers keep growing…


Honeysuckle in the sunshine…


and in the snow...



Pink Triangle Rolls


and a hungry visitor…



An easter bunny in the park…



Rowan Yarns has an archived collection of free patterns on their site. Each year is in the dropdown menu and you just click on search to find the list. In September 2005 there is a cute Knitted Babe doll; you can knit the doll and her outfit on two straight needles (no circs or dpns).



You may have noticed my blog is becoming more of a photo album than a journal. Illness steals my thoughts before I can write them down; as fast as the words come to mind, they disappear like a puff of smoke in the wind and I am left staring at the screen with an empty mind - a truly humbling experience for the writer in me.

One day I may surprise you (and me) and write a post worthy of this blog, but until then, dear reader, I hope you enjoy the pictures and the few thoughts I share with you. I’ll wish you a peaceful week and hope to see you next Friday.



“Everything has its wonders, even darkness and silence and I learn, whatever state I may be in, therein to be content.”
~Helen Keller