Friday, March 14, 2008

The Growing Season...

Tulip leaves (not from our garden)…


These flowers in our garden smell so sweet, but I do not know their name…


The hydrangea leaves are slowly unfolding…



I’ve been knitting the Triangles Cloth (this site is often unavailable, so try, try again)…



My plan was to continue knitting large quantities of the Feather & Fan Cloth for the birthing project, but my brain and fingers will not cooperate, so for now I am making Triangles...



Is this not the cutest little squirrel? I think she is from last year’s brood as she is quite small and a little shy of us still…



An orange lollipop...



Today was Hot Chocolate Friday. We go very early when it is quiet and peaceful (and almost dark outside) - a large hot chocolate whilst we chat and watch the morning unfold, a small drive around the harbour, a few photographs and home – a sweet experience every time.

Now I hear my bed calling to me (sleep, sleep), so I will wish you a peaceful week and hope to see you next Friday.



“My garden of flowers is also my garden of thoughts and dreams. The thoughts grow as freely as the flowers and the dreams are as beautiful.”
~Abram L. Urban