Friday, December 14, 2007

To The Lighthouse...

Active Pass lighthouse on Mayne Island...


One of us took an early morning ferry ride this week...



Meanwhile, I was knitting A Hat Fit For Me

It’s an easy knit, toasty warm and looks good, although I won’t show you a photo of me wearing it. Looking cool in a hat must be an acquired skill or a genetic trait; definitely something I missed out on.


I love the way the colours swirl in a concentric circle…



Now I am attempting a pair of Irish Hiking Wristwarmers in Patons classic wool, old Rose colourway. I love cables...



We had a sprinkling of snow mid-week and the furballs and feathers were hungry…


White snow, not yellow...


A flock of lambs keeping me company…



My work here is done, so I'll wish you a peaceful week and hope to see you next Friday.




“If you woke up breathing, congratulations! You have another chance.”
~Andrea Boydston