Friday, March 09, 2007

Sun Dapples...

It’s our first spring with the new hallway floors and this is what we see on mornings when the sun shines through the living room window….


Have I mentioned how much I love our new hallway?


My wizard knitting friend created this beautiful raglan pullover…


Some colourful cloths in my favourite Feather & Fan stitch (with the second knit row purled)…




Fred is in the garden, coaxing the daffodil blooms to come out and play…



Oh yes, the four dead electrical gadgets, in order of their demise:

1 tea maker
1 scanner
1 iron
1 mouse

We’ve replaced the mouse and the tea maker, K has fixed the cord on the iron and I haven’t decided which scanner I want to buy.

So, I think I've covered everything with my rambling thoughts. I’ll wish you a peaceful week and hope to see you next Friday.






“When words become unclear, I shall focus with photographs. When images become inadequate, I shall be content with silence.”
~Ansel Adams