Friday, February 16, 2007

Below Stairs...

Spring renovations have begun. K ripped the fake wood siding off the little space hiding under our hallway stairs...


a bare space to work with...


when finished, there will be shelving, pullout cupboards and more lighting...



Rock Garden...
when I was photographing the daffodils, I noticed we have a number of rocks in the flower bed. They looked naked and cold, so I've been knitting covers for them...


This one needed a face and a sweater. By next week he should be fully clothed...


This is the beginnings of a bunny from bits of pink boucle...

I'm using the Stuffed Wool Bunny pattern and so far it's an easy knit. If I run out of the pink yarn, which seems likely, I'll give bunny a coat of many colours.

spring berries...



Daffodils, Week Two...




and so another rambling post comes to an end. I will wish you a peaceful week and hope to see you next Friday, when we will discover how Mr. Fix-It is progressing with his project and whether the rock garden will be dressed in time for Spring.






“Laughter is the sun that drives winter from the human face.”
~Victor Hugo