Friday, December 15, 2006

Where did it go...

I placed a snowball in our freezer but it disappeared. It must have been eaten by the fridge monster so instead I'll treat you to a view of our front yard two weeks ago (because I know you really want more snow pictures)...




early morning from our upstairs window...



Meanwhile, this brave soul was out and about in a boat...



a view of Vancouver from Locarno Beach...


Just so you know, it was K who took these photos on his jaunts around the city.


There has been some knitting. I knit another wool cap for Rabbitch’s Hat Challenge...



A freshly washed Basil Bear dries his fur in the sun...

Basil has been with me for 10 years. He's a little ragged around the edges, just as a well-loved bear should be.

Poor Sarah bunny is not doing so well. She never fully recovered from the total submersion in a tubful of soapy water and still smells like mildew. I sneeze whenever I hold her so she's been relegated to the top shelf in my wool room where she can watch me wind and sort my yarn.

Next week I will have pictures of our sparkly Christmas tree and twinkle lights and other festive stuff. In the meantime, I wish you a peaceful week and hope to see you next Friday. ps: only 9 days left until Christmas…








“Be content with what you have, rejoice in the way things are. When you realize there is nothing lacking, the whole world belongs to you.”
~Lao Tzu