Friday, December 22, 2006

O Christmas Tree...

our little Christmas tree with its twinkle lights glowing softly...



and fairy lights strung across the ceiling…


our home looks merry and bright for the festive season.


Two completed Brangelina Hats for Rabbitch’s Hat Challenge


In place of the Lionbrand yarn called for, I combined two skeins of worsted weight wool from my stash.

Speaking of stash, I'm participating in Wendy's Knit From Your Stash 2007. The best thing about this is - there are no rules. You decide how you want to play and make your own list of rules. or not.


Little blue lamb is lying around listening to Christmas Songs (link sent by a friend, thank you). Click on the ornaments to hear the music…


while I drink hot chocolate from my Santa mug…


Sarah came down from the shelf to join her friends in wishing you...


I hope you have a peaceful holiday season. See you next Friday.







"I heard the bells on Christmas Day
Their old, familiar carols play,
And wild and sweet
The words repeat
Of peace on earth, good-will to men!"
~Henry Wadsworth Longfellow