Friday, August 04, 2006

Yarn cakes...

a non-knitting friend scooped a very large bag of buffalo wool for $5.00 at a garage sale recently and I was the lucky recipient...

Apparently this yarn is great for felting. Not sure yet what I'll make out of it but I enjoy feeling the yarn. It leaves a thin coating of lanolin on my hands.


Some cloths in beige and brown.


This is the cutest jigsaw puzzle. It comes with only 60 pieces but is one of those convoluted puzzles with odd shaped twists and turns. It took me a long time to fit together but it was worth the effort to see this furry hamster face.



It's time for another nap so I will see you next Friday and hope your week is a peaceful one.







"What lies behind us and what lies before us are tiny matters, compared to what lies within us".
~Ralph Waldo Emerson