Friday, August 18, 2006

Noro...

Noro is a lovely yarn to knit with and it's fun to watch the colours unfold. I made three hats for Dulaan - two ribbed and one roll brim.


The ribbed hats are especially stretchy and should fit a multitude of head sizes…

That little scrap of yarn in the photo is all I had left when I finished the 3 hats...

A beautiful scarf from my wizard knitting friend in Bernat chenille. The pattern is a simple yo, purl2tog each row…

a close-up of the stitches and rich colour…



This humongous skein of yarn is going to be a Christmas scarf for ME one day...

That's all for this Friday. I have lots more to share with you but it will have to wait for a better day. See you next Friday and I hope your week is a peaceful one.









"No matter where you go or what you do, you live your entire life within the confines of your head."
~Terry Josephson