Friday, July 14, 2006

Pretty in pink...

I’ve knit a few pink cloths in the Stockinette Triangle pattern. Two of these cloths were created for a dishcloth exchange. I'll show you the colourful cloth I received in the exchange next week.




This pink sideways scarf was knit on 8mms (US11) using 3 strands of DK yarn for each row. It's soft, toasty warm and knits up quickly. Email if you'd like the pattern. I'm always happy to share.



It's been another quiet week of knitting and listening to stories and resting. Meanwhile, Sarah has been playing in the wool room...



See you next Friday. I hope your week is a peaceful one.






"When I am hungry, give me someone I can feed.
And when I am thirsty, give me someone who needs a drink.
When I am cold, give me someone to keep warm.
And when I grieve, give me someone to console."
~Mother Theresa