Friday, May 12, 2006

Mellow yellow...

It's been a pale yellow kind of week. The baby blanket is finished. I used a double strand of Patons Canadiana and the ANGEL BABY BLANKET pattern. Teddy looks like he's swaddled in scrambled eggs.



A yellow hat in progress. I started out using Crazy Aunt Purl's pattern for the BRANGELINA HAT but decided to continue with the ribbing all the way to the top.

and the finished hat...



Portrait of a squirrel with boogers. The new lens on K's camera is so powerful I won't let him near me...


a starling making a splash in the pond while little sparrow waits his turn...



And so another post comes to an end, dear reader.  See you next Friday. I hope your week is a peaceful one.







“Courage is the most important of all the virtues, because without courage you can't practice any other virtue consistently. You can practice any virtue erratically, but nothing consistently without courage.”
~Maya Angelou