Friday, March 24, 2006

Warm heads, warm hearts...

I received a letter last week from F.I.R.E. (the Dulaan Project) thanking me in the nicest way possible for the knitted items I sent them last year. I never expected to hear from the organization so it was a treat to find this letter in my mailbox. It's been opened and read so often the creases are starting to wear through.

A hat and scarf I knit this week...


another new hat with the same scarf…



Sarah was soaking up some Vitamin D on one of our sunnier days. Our lawn has been given its first cut, the bushes and hedges have been trimmed and the squirrels are begging for peanuts at the patio door. Spring has arrived.


I hope your week is a peaceful one. See you next Friday.






“To know someone here or there with whom you feel there is understanding in spite of distances or thoughts unexpressed -- that can make of this earth a garden.”
~Johann Wolfgang von Goethe