Friday, March 31, 2006

More hats & scarves...

I was knitting merrily away on a sideways scarf one morning when SNAP! the needle broke free from its cable and a whack of stitches came undone...

It was mostly my fault because I was using a 24" circ. which is a little too short for the project and there was too much tension on the needle. Still, it was annoying, especially as I had no other 8mms in the house. Not to worry though; Mr. K cycled to the local yarn shop and picked me up several pairs in the longer length. My hero.

The finished project...

and 5 matching hat/scarf sets for Dulaan...

I now have 35 items finished for Dulaan. woohoo!

And so another post comes to an end. See you next Friday. Don't forget tomorrow is April Fools Day! Watch out for the pranksters.






“You can only do what you can do, but if you do that each day, you can sleep nights and do it again tomorrow.”
~Dr. Albert Schweitzer