Friday, February 03, 2006

Fickle...

Lots of rain here, with a few rays of sun thrown in just to keep us from going mad. I’m not complaining though. The flowers are sprouting everywhere. Our honeysuckle bush is covered in greenery and the daffodils are poking their stems through the earth. Spring is almost here and next week we are promised more sunshine and WIARTON WILLIE says we are going to have an early Spring. How can you not trust that cute little groundhog face?

My wizard knitter friend created this beaded bracelet from a kit:


and these booties from the 2006 Knitting Calendar:




Here’s a sample of my fussy way of coping with the yarn balls that I create for the scarves/shawls - all neatly arranged in a wooden box K built for me...



another one in shades of blue/purple...



Sarah is helping me with the scarf knitting:



I hope you have a peaceful week. See you next Friday.







“The world is round and the place which may seem like the end may also be only the beginning.”
~Ivy Baker Pri