Friday, May 15, 2009

Rose Garden...

I took a break from knitting for Towel Day to make this Unscrunchable Scarf for the homeless shelter…


with one skein of Caron Simply Soft Paints in Rose Garden…


It’s warm and cozy…


and oh so pretty...


Soon as I finished, I went back to my Leftover Towels and used up all my pink and white cotton bits…


A thirsty friend…



Knitpicks added new knitting wallpapers to their site. I'm looking at the marshmallow wallpaper right now and it's making me hungry...I do believe it's time for a big mug of hot chocolate, so I'll wish you a peaceful week, dear reader, and hope to see you next Friday.



"Happiness is life served up with a scoop of acceptance, a topping of tolerance and sprinkles of hope, although chocolate sprinkles also work."
~Robert Brault