Friday, October 09, 2020

Autumn colours...

 hello dear reader,

I hope you have been keeping well during this wild year.  We have been nesting at home, except for our early morning tea and biscuit hour at our favourite spot along the river.  The weather has been up and down and all around, with fog, sunshine, rain, wind, back and forth.  Here are a few of the scenes from those days....



We spotted this patch of Autumn Crocus hiding in the grass...
Our Douglas Fir has produced masses of these beautiful cones...
and the hydrangeas are dressed in their autumn colours...
We had a visit a few weeks ago...
One small sample of my cloths from the dozens and dozens I crochet every month. They bring me so much joy in the making...

I wish all of you peaceful days.  Take care.

"There is a harmony
in autumn and a lustre in its sky."
~ Percy Bysshe Shelley