Friday, September 23, 2016

Autumn...

My favourite season is finally here and I've crocheted a new Claudia Scarf just for this occasion...


I used one skein of Caron Simply Soft in burgundy and it's ever so warm and cuddly...


Our hydrangeas have almost completed their transformation from blues to purples...


and the bunnies are still hanging out in our neighbourhood...


It's been awhile since I posted, dear reader.  Life can be intense at times and there isn't always the energy to focus on all my favourite projects.  It's been 11 years since my first post and I'm still amazed at how quickly the time has gone..and how much as happened in those 11 years.  

Until next time, I wish you peaceful days and happiness in the small moments.


"Autumn carries more gold in its pocket than all the other seasons."
~ Jim Bishop