Friday, July 03, 2015

Summer Heat...







We've had an early start to summer with very warm weather for the past three weeks.  I'm thankful our house stays fairly cool, even without air conditioning.  We did have one day of rain and I took a bazillion pictures and stood outside in the downpour, catching the raindrops with my tongue and feeling the cool breeze on my skin.  I also made a small video of the raindrops splashing in a puddle, complete with sound (I know, I am a goof when it comes to rain).  


When I'm not photographing raindrops, I'm crocheting my community project cloths


reading e-books, hanging out with mister and taking long summer naps.  I hope you are enjoying every day, dear reader, no matter what season you're in.


Rest is not idleness, and to lie sometimes on the grass under trees on a summer’s day, listening to the murmur of the water, or watching the clouds float across the sky, is by no means a waste of time.” 
 ~ J. Lubbock