Friday, November 28, 2014

Endings...

I saved a bouquet of hydrangeas for the mantel.  The colours are very muted and quite lovely up close... 




The lanterns didn't survive our hungry squirrels and I just managed to get a few photos before they were all munched up.  The plants are healthy and I'm sure they will grow a bumper crop next year...

 We've had two bunnies hanging out in our yard; they look like two loaves of fluffy bread squished up together...

I knit another One Row Handspun Scarf in unknown fibres from the thrift shop...


I think I will keep this one for me...

It's almost December and moving closer to autumn's ending.  We've been drenched in rain this month but in between the storms the sun always comes back and for a little while we bask in its warmth.

I hope you are enjoying your days, dear reader, no matter what the weather or season.  See you soon.


If you stand still outside you can hear it...
Winter's footsteps;
the sound of falling leaves.
~  Takayuki Ikkaku