Friday, May 16, 2014

Baskets and Bunnies...

Baskets of sweet flowers (and a furry friend)....
and a Basketweave Scarf in Christmas colours...
I saw a woman wearing a scarf last winter in the colours of red and green peppermints and I knew I had to knit one for me...
I'm all ready for Christmas with my peppermint scarf...
The hydrangea flowers are starting to bloom...
Can you see the bunny?
Bunnies love to eat weeds, apparently...
and grass...nom nom nom...
It's been a lovely month of May on the coast, with warmth and sunshine and a few drops of rain here and there to cool the earth.  I'm spending my days resting and napping, when I'm not knitting or crocheting, reading books from the library on my e-reader or just watching the season unfold from my window.  I hope you are enjoying your May, dear reader.  See you soon!
 
"Nature does not hurry, yet everything is accomplished."
 ~ Lao Tzu