Friday, February 28, 2014

February Snow Days...

It was snowing for four days at the beginning of the week, so what could I do but knit up some festive colours...

 
This is the Basketweave Scarf in Sugar 'n Cream holiday stripes and two skeins was enough to make this yummy scarf...

 
We don't often have this much snow in late February, so I made sure to enjoy every moment, sitting by my window and watching the flakes drift down...

and down...

and down...
The bunnies were relaxing just before the storm...
and the daffodils were tucked away in a corner...
Squirrel doesn't care what the weather's like, as long as food is available...
We're back to sunny days with a promise of rain, so normal weather for the coast. I hope you are enjoying every day, dear reader, no matter what the weather! See you soon.

“I love snow, snow and all the forms of radiant frost.”
~ Percy Bysshe Shelley