Friday, February 08, 2013

Hydrangea Scarf...

actually, it's a Tea Scarf...

 
but the colours remind me of our beloved hydrangeas at the height of summer...


My Tea Scarf was made with Sugar 'n Cream cotton in hot green & mauve. I used a 6.50mm hook for the starting chain (140 ch) then switched to a 6.00 hook for the main green section. The mauve ruffle is made with a 5.00mm hook. Final size is 5” x 58” - 12.7cm x 147cm...


If only I could look as grand as Rose Bear does in this delightful scarf...


If you look past the chubby squirrel, you can see in the background that our hydrangeas are still sleeping...


but the paper daffofils are starting their journey to meet the sun...


Spenser Bear wanted me to show off his gorgeous face once again...that bear is so demanding but I always give in...


I hope you are enjoying your February, dear reader!



"If we had no winter, the spring would not be so pleasant; if we did not sometimes taste of adversity, prosperity would not be so welcome."
~ Anne Bradstreet