Friday, September 21, 2012

Transition...

Although it's very warm outside during the day, our house stays cool and the nights are oh so chilly..  I'm already wearing these Fall Mitts (sorry I can only find the Ravelry link)...



my sister made this Christmas mitt for our tree...


Remember this little bowl I made awhile ago...



It's now home to a crop of apple seeds.  I love planting fruit seeds; they mostly never grow beyond a spindly seedling but it's fun to wait and watch...



The sunflowers in their glory days...


Garry Pt. Park in morning light...




Now I'm going to snuggle under the comforter for a long autumn nap, so I'll wish you a peaceful week and hope to see you soon, dear reader.



"Conservation of energy. Never stand up when you can sit down,
and never sit down when you can lie down.”
~ Winston Churchill