Friday, June 29, 2012

Easy Peasy...

that's what this A Practically Hyperbolic Dishcloth is...



I held off buying the pattern because I was sure I could do this on my own but after weeks of failed attempts I finally gave in and am I ever glad I did; it's incredibly easy when you know how...


Some very cute buttons for some yet-to-be-chosen projects...


These flowers have reappeared every summer for the past five years - and I have no idea where they came from...


Gnolly went on another journey with kiddo, this time to Shannon Falls...he enjoyed the trip very much but was a little worried about all that water getting near his woolly beard...


A view of Howe Sound on the way home...


Peaceful moments near the river...it was a wet soggy morning but I never worry about the weather if I'm feeling well enough to be outdoors...


So, dear reader, another wee post and a chance to wish you a peaceful week and hope to see you soon.

“Birds sing after a storm; why shouldn’t people feel as free to delight in whatever remains to them?“
~ Rose F. Kennedy