Friday, March 30, 2012

March Winds...

I'd show you pictures of our daffodils but they have been knocked down by the winds and heavy rain...

We've had some incredible storms this past month. There are days when I expect to see the roof lift off the house from the fierce blasts of wind roaring by. So, no daffodils but you can admire our peaceful harbour on a quiet morning...

I find the wind unsettles me, so I try to keep my hands and mind occupied with lots of easy crocheting projects, like this pink and fluffy One Skein Scarf...

I worked with two baby weight yarns held together on a 5.5mm hook to make a light and airy scarf...

mr. raccoon is a messy eater...

and grey squirrel is watching him closely...

I hope wherever you live you are having fair weather, dear reader. See you soon.



“Who has seen the wind?
Neither you nor I:
But when the trees bow down their heads.
The wind is passing by.”
~ Christina Rossetti