Friday, September 16, 2011

Back and forth...

between knitting and crocheting...

My hands are a bit more at ease with the crochet hook; this is the Vogue Aqua Mesh Scarf (scroll down for pattern)...

I started with a chain of 32 stitches, my 4.5mm hook (G) and two skeins of Sugar 'n Cream in the Love colourway; final measurements are 6” x 68” (15 cm x 173 cm) and it's a toasty and colourful scarf...

Splish splash we were taking a bath...

The photo is blurred a bit but I love this little squirrel's expression; he looks like he's laughing...

Traffic on the river...

When I'm sitting here at my computer, I can now look out at this weird contraption perched on top of our garage...

I'm told it's a weather station but it looks more like a space station to me (I just hope we don't make contact with aliens; I'm not going anywhere I can't take my knitting or crochet).

So, enough silliness. I'll leave you now and wish you a peaceful week, dear reader.



“The most wasted of all days is one without laughter.”
~ e.e. cummings