Friday, May 06, 2011

What I See...

from our kitchen window; so many shades of green and all of them rich and vibrant from our April rain...

In spite of our incredibly cold and wet April, these flowers are still blooming and smell so sweet...

42 yards or 38.4 metres is all it took to make this DW Cloth from leftover cotton, starting with 34 sts. on my 4mm (US6) needles...

The finished cloths are 7" x 8" (18cm x 20cm). I knit them a bit longer because they tend to shrink in height after repeated washing (hmmm, maybe that is what's happening to me)...

One of us had fun tootling around Vancouver harbour on a rare sunny day...

Is anyone home? I'm hungry...

And now it's time to say adieu, so I'll wish you a peaceful week, dear reader, and hope to see you soon.



“Why try to be someone you're not? Life is hard enough without adding impersonation to the skills required.”
~ Robert Brault