Friday, March 26, 2010

Pink...

A pink magnolia tree is a beautiful sight…


and even prettier close up…


I decided to crochet this Tulip Stitch Cloth to the exact specs in the pattern...


so I chained 35 sts. and worked 16 rows of Sugar ‘n Cream Pink Stripes


It’s obvious my crocheting gauge is way off, as it came out much bigger than my usual Tulip cloths, but I love it just the same and it looks so pretty at my sink…


and just to keep my hand in with the knitting, I made this pink DW Cloth...


Gray squirrel contemplating lunch…


This natural gas commercial from Brussels is woolly...



And now I must lie down, dear reader, so I’ll wish you a peaceful week and hope to see you next Friday.



“Courage is not limited to the battlefield or the Indianapolis 500 or bravely catching a thief in your house. The real tests of courage are much deeper and much quieter. They are the inner tests, like remaining faithful when nobody’s looking, like enduring pain when the room is empty, like standing alone when you’re misunderstood.”
~ Charles Swindoll