Friday, February 26, 2010

Squish...

Time for another squished Unscrunchable Scarf (knit a few weeks ago but unblogged until now)…


Monkey is pointing out the differences in the stitches pre and post squishing with the steam iron…


Even though it looks like the stitches have lost their definition, once the process is completed and the scarf wrapped around a neck, it’s all good. I used Bernat Berella 4 in Redwood colourway…


Our neighbour’s flowers are blooming in all their pinkness…


Some creative and energetic person(s) built a row of stone Inukshuks along River Road…


You know I am full of silly ideas, so you won’t be surprised when you read this, dear reader. I made a little dress for baby bear from an old sock. I had a pair that were destined for the trash bin but it bothered me to throw them away when only the soles were worn out. I cut approx. 10 cm (4 inches) from the top, snipped two small holes for the arms and now baby is wearing a new dress...


I have plans to decorate the edges with trim and embroider the dress with flowers and other cute stuff but whether that will ever happen is anyone’s guess. In the meantime all this creative energy has exhausted me, so I’m going to lie down again and hope to see you next Friday if all goes well.



“The best things in life are silly.”
~Scott Adams