Friday, September 04, 2009

Mischief Maker...

Look who came to visit this summer…


He pushed over the bird bath, ate all the peanuts and scared away the squirrels and crows, but I love his crazy ways…


In spite of being more under the weather than usual this summer, I did manage to make a batch of my feather & fan cloths. I’m fairly certain I could knit these in my sleep by now. This one is knit with Bernat Cotton Twists and reminds me of spinach for some reason...


another one in Hot Lime…


and my favouritey crocheted Tulip Stitch Cloth in Key Lime Pie…(I’ve never tasted Key Lime Pie but it sounds so yummy)…


See the magenta and lime green and orange colours in this next photo?


I have a mad desire to knit myself a scarf with this yarn and wear these popsicle colours around my neck in the gray days of winter, although I probably won’t because I’ll forget at the last minute and cast on another cloth instead, but I can dream…


A reflective moment (but don’t be fooled by that sweet expression, he really is a mischief maker)…


Well it’s time I had another long nap so I will wish you a peaceful week, dear reader, and hope to see you next Friday.



"Who will tell whether one happy moment of love or the joy of breathing or walking on a bright morning and smelling the fresh air, is not worth all the suffering and effort which life implies."
~Erich Fromm