Friday, January 12, 2007

Here Mousie, Mousie...

There’s a mouse in the house…


I used the catnip toy pattern from Wendy Knits and added my own bits. The plastic eyes and nose are leftovers from my teddybear-making days. The purple ears and tail tassel are optional...

cuddling with a friend...

When I used to knit socks...


These were knit by moi sometime in 2001 and they’re still warm and cozy and not too fuzzy. The yarn was a Regia brand in crayon colours and that’s all I remember.

We had another snowstorm….


and I have five hundred more photos of snow to share with you over the coming weeks, because I know how much you love snow.

Mom, Help!!! There’s a blue lamb eyeing me and he looks hungry…


I'll wish you a peaceful week and see you next Friday with more of my ramblings.




“Both optimists and pessimists contribute to our society. The optimist invents the airplane and the pessimist the parachute.”
--Gil Stern