Friday, December 01, 2006

Snow Day...

we had snow this week, lots of snow...


the birdies were fluffing out their feathers to keep warm...




red berries in the front yard...


K wearing his warm alpaca beanie while clearing the driveway...


I am in snow heaven...

I have over 200 snow pictures to share; more next week.


I received these lovely gifts from Alli, my winter cloth exchange partner...
two beautiful cloths from her own designs, a recipe for Raspberry Squares and a delicate hand-crafted card. Thank you Alli! It was fun exchanging with you.


holly...

I'll wish you a peaceful week.




"The first fall of snow is not only an event, it is a magical event. You go to bed in one kind of a world and wake up in another quite different, and if this is not enchantment then where is it to be found?"
- J.B. Priestley
(quote sent to me by a friend, thank you)