
I like to sit here on warmer days and listen to the buzz of bees and chirping of chickadees.
Still harbouring a few blues…

Three Feather & Fan cloths in holiday colours…

One Feather & Fan and one Blissful Moss Rib in Bernat Handicrafter vintage Christmas colours…

The birds are feeding from early morning to mid-day…

This was the best photo I could get of our ring-tailed friend when he was passing through…

This morning a city crew inspected the sewer chamber in our backyard and replaced the manhole with a new model. They do this routine inspection every 5 years…

Grey tail was watching the progress from a safe spot....

Renovations are zooming along…

and we've come to the end, once again. I’ll wish you a peaceful week and hope to see you next Friday.
“Fallen leaves lying on the grass in the November sun
bring more happiness than the daffodils”
~ Cyril Connolly